- Patented Slicastu00ae (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Caster Adjustment - adjusts your caster independently from your camber with our Slicastu00ae (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Cam
- Factory Shock Location with Stock Wheel Travel
- Made from TIG Welded 4130 Chromoly Steel Tubing
- Greasable Needle Bearing and Seal Design
- Durable Tie Rods: Cut to Size and Powdercoated
- Nyloc Nuts and Loc Washers for Safety of Ball Joints
- Dust Caps: to keep dirt out and grease in
- Sealed Ball Joints
The Caster Setting affects the handling of the ATV as it corners or goes in a straight line. Rotating the top ball joint toward the rear of the ATV makes the ATV handle better in a straight line. Rotating the top ball joint toward the front of the ATV, makes the ATV corner better.
- Click HERE. This install guide is a general guide for many variations over the years.
- Questions regarding a specific model not pictured, Please call 740-382-8100 ext 2 for Technical Support
Required Shock Specs
- Free Length: OEM
- Compressed Length: OEM
- Stroke: OEM
- Wheel Travel: OEM